Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Face-Thing #10

You may notice I have a new Logo! Yes I used the Image Generator exercise to create a new banner, see above. :) I had always wanted a "spiffy" logo banner for my NYC Librarian, and with this exercise I was able to create one. One "problem" was deciding which one to use. I was looking for something that would say NYC. I guess concrete and subway yellow says it pretty well. Not so insinuate that all on NYC is concrete and subways, but we do have our share of it. But we also have lots of beauty. I was also thinking of perhaps a skyline logo, but could not find an image generator of a skyline, I will keep looking. I also may rotate images and create a Central park like logo, since that is one of the most beautiful places in NYC.
I was amazed to find so many Image Generators out there. I did find the most at Custom sign generator.com.

No comments: