Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mashup's-Chance to show off my grandaughter.

My creation



originally uploaded by Libraryman1956.
Isn't she cute??
What's not to love?? This is my first granddaughter, Lucy Elizabeth. I took this picture the day after her 1st birthday. She is reaching for some little treat from my daughter Lia. I used the Mashup Motivator from BigHugeLab. I can see where applications like this would be great for library programs, mother's or father's day gifts, and just having fun creating things. I plan on sending this image around the world. :). It amazes me how much there is out there in the way of creativity, given the freedom that Flickr and other sites present to share and use the software applications, I think the user's imagination is the only limitation on what one can do with all of this. Bighugelabs.com also has calendars, "Press Passes", Name badges, and more. You can order prints of your creations, and of course share on your blog, upload to Flickr or save to your hard drive. I am anxious to see what everyone else has created with their mashups.

1 comment:

hood_and_hat said...

Adorable! I'm glad to see you're getting back to the Things.