Thursday, November 8, 2007

Flickr-Thing 5

Okay so I am playing catch up. I have actually been using Flickr for a while now, just have not had a chance to blog about it. I love the community elements of Flickr. As varied as the Internet is, so is Flickr. I would imagine there is a photo group for just about every hobby, profession, town, city, country, animal, mineral, plant, or person, out there...well you get the idea. I also like the creative side of Flickr. If with Blogging everyone can be a writer, with Flickr everyone can be an artist or photojournalist.

I spent one entire Sunday afternoon organizing all of my digital photos into files and sub files on my hard drive, and I did upload a few to my Flickr account. I somehow ended up with two accounts, here is the other one. I have also added a Flickr badge in the lower right hand corner of my blog. So check out my pics. I love to take photos all around NYC and also from my road trips.

No comments: