Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gulity Pleasures-Time, Time, Time, see what's become of me.

So I may have answered one of my questions. How do you continue to blog. You make time for it. And in my life how I think I can make time is give up some guilty pleasures, like reality TV. Okay, I admit it, I am hooked on Real World, Kathy Griffin (which is really good by the way), America's Got Talent ( I know I know it's bad) and the last one and more than likely the worst! Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. OMG, what a train wreck, but you can't help watching, well at least I can't most of the time. So I will give up one of them, and take time to blog. :) It should be a little easy, Janice is on hiatus. So what are your guilty pleasures?

Another thing that is a concern here, is proof reading, I mean in a world where everyone can publish, there is a need for editors, and spell checkers. That alone can take some TIME. Especially when you know your colleagues will be reading what you write. I mean you do what to make a good impression, and continue the impression that peers already have of you. Of course if we worry so much about what will be thought about what we write, one could get blog blocked and not write at all.

So...I also thought, perhaps I will keep a notebook and make notes of ideas to "publish". That may help with what to write, which could help with the HOW to continue.

No comments: